Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Reboot

Hi!

I was gone for a really long time.  I can't talk about where they sent me but now that I'm back, may I just say your wife's a babe?

Oooh, sorry.  Wayne's World sometimes crops up in my transmissions.  Just hit the set on the top a couple of times.  Should straighten right out.

I've been recently inspired to keep writing in this thing.  I have no idea what I'm doing.

But I am interested in a lot of things.  Here is a short list of things I like:

sparkly things
mermaids
high heels
dark bold coffee (preferably Cafe Bustelo) with Italian Sweet Cream coffee creamer
songs about sex
rum and coke
clean sheets with a thread count over 600
dancing
no, seriously, DANCING
movie references
secrets
treehouses
floating in water
antique pink roses and tigerlillies together
knee socks
baby hedgehogs
following all traffic laws
Journey
octopi
staying up all night
ART
studying your facial features
swaying a tiny bit while hugging
chopping firewood
Motown
vintage lingerie
anticipation
new guitar strings
airplane rides
fixing a friend's car
eating scrambled eggs

Tell me five random things you like.

No comments: