Monday, January 10, 2011

Please allow myself to introduce...myself.

Hello!

     *crickets chirping*

HELLO-O-O-O?

     *echoes and crickets chirping*

Okay then.  Talkin' to mah-self.  Dum dum de dum. 

     *takes off socks and puts them on hands*

RIGHT SOCK:  Hello, Baby Hands.
LEFT SOCK:  Howdy-do, Old Man Stumps.  What's the haps?
OLD MAN STUMPS:  Oh nothing much, just working on these blueprints.
BABY HANDS:  Blueprints, eh?  What fer?
OLD MAN STUMPS:  Mah blog.
BABY HANDS:  They got creams for that.
OLD MAN STUMPS:  ...

Thank you for reading my very first post.  I hope you enjoy the ever-changing crazy cave I plan to build.  Stay tuned for more.  Oh.  And I love you.  I really really love you.

4 comments:

Christina Boykin said...

Yes, that's right. I'm a follower of my own blog.

And now, I guess I'm also a commentor on my own blog. DAMMIT.

I need friends.

Ananda said...

I would LOVE to be your friend. I'm so excited to see your artwork... I've heard tremendous things!

RedAries said...

Silly, oh so silly!

Brianne said...

Yay! *applauds* Sock shows always amuse me...