Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I Love Offbeat Mama!

Offbeat Mama. This site rules.

It is run by the same woman who started Offbeat Bride.  The point is that there are people out there who get physically ill by the constructs of the Wedding Industrial Complex and the Baby Industrial Complex.  These websites help them get the info they need on stuff to buy, info to know, people to love.  The support and positive message is absolutely fantastic!  Seriously, if there is ANY part of you that is not mainstream, you'll probably find something there to love.

That said, I submitted my blog post My Son's Queer Fairy Godparents to Offbeat Mama and they will be featuring it really soon!  *HAPPY DANCE!*  The tentative go-live date is on February 14th, 2011 at noon.  That's Valentine's Day, people! 

I do Psychodoodles because I love my son.  This blog (I hope!) will lead to being able to supplement (if not replace) my income so I can give him the best life possible.  I think it's totally fitting that my blog is being syndicated (read:  more exposure = more possible revenue) on a day about love.  Because this blog is being done for love.

And that way, I can celebrate and not sit at home all curmudgeonly, grumbling about how love sucks. 

I'll post the link to the guest post on Offbeat Mama as soon as it's live!  And thanks to all of you for your support and good juju!  I love you guys!

1 comment:

Ananda said...

That is GREAT and congratulations! I really LOVE Offbeat Bride and read it all the time.... its one of the blogs I'm following!

I like Offbeat Mama as well. Great blog!

Im happy for you.
<3